These advanced SimpleIndex configurations provide out-of-the-box solutions for common scanning applications, and integrations with popular third party applications.
- Mortgage - LoanStacker is a pre-configured solution for scanning and recognizing over 500 mortgage loan origination and closing documents with SimpleIndex's dictionary matching OCR.
- Title Attorneys - Title attorneys that use RamQuest can automate the scanning of title and settlement documents using SimpleIndex.
- Accounts Payable Invoices - Our invoice scanning solution can read the Vendor Name, Invoice Date, Invoice Number, PO Number and Total fields from invoices and export the data to your accounting software. Using SimpleQB you can fully integrate this solution with Intuit QuickBooks. For more advanced solutions capable of capturing line item data, see the Invoice Processing page on ScanStore.
- NAPA Auto Parts Invoices - All NAPA authorized auto parts dealers receive invoices from NAPA that need to be archived. SimpleIndex has an out-of-the-box configuration that lets NAPA dealers scan and file these invoices.
- Litigation Support - SimpleIndex can export scanned documents to the Summation DII data file format, allowing you to put the low cost, streamlined SimpleIndex scanning workflow to use in litigation support applications.
- Patent Scanning - Read the patent number, title and abstract from any US patent document.
- Statement Splitting - Companies that receive multiple bills or account statements in a single PDF file can automatically split these into separate PDF files in seconds.
- Laboratory Document Management - Our partner, BlueRiver Systems, uses SimpleIndex as the document capture interface for their document management solution designed especially for the clinical laboratory market.